Server rules (slave mode)
- if you play alone or all players are dead except yourself, you cannot get points
- the bank has 10.000 points. This is the maximum number of points you can get.
- you start with 0 points
- when you die, you give your points to the bank back
- when a level starts, each player give 10% of his points to the pot (or 1 point if you have between 1 and 9 points). The bank does the same. It means that for each round, approximatively 1.000 points can be won (but 10% of yours are included into them).
- when you take a strawberry, you take a number of points (the pot / the number of the strawberries at the start of the level +1)
- when you finish the level, you get the remaining points of the pot
- when you do a somersault, you get 1 point
- when nobody wins, the pot is distributed back to the players and the bank depending on their contribution
- Player A and B join the game.
- Level 1 starts, the level has 9 strawberries
- The pot is 1000 (10% of the bank points. Players have no points)
- Player A takes a strawberry. He receives 100 points (1000 / (9+1))
- Players dies. The 900 points remaining go back to the bank (the bank contributed at 100%).
- Level 2 starts, the level has no strawberry
- The pot is 1000 (990 from the bank, 10 from player A)
- Players dies. 990 points go back to the bank. 10 points go back to player A.
Modify the rules
Rules are technically defined in a lua file here :