- 2 ports : port 4130 TCP, and port 4130 UDP
- 1 or 2 ports if possible : random ports
[size of the subheader+subpacket written in ascii]\n ===> beginning of the subheader [source written in ascii]\n [subsource written in ascii]\n [actionType]\n ===> beginning of the subpacket [subpacket]\n
- source : -1 for the server, or the uniq number associated to the client
- subsource : the client subsource (0, 1, 2 or 3), for the player on the client machine
- action type : name of the netAction
- subpacket : specific to the netAction. \n is added at each subpacket so that it's more readable on a network sniffer, moreover, it can be used to be replaced by \0 to get the char.
For each NetAction, you have these two functions: send and NetAction(void* data, int len). When you send, you don't have to add the \n while it's added after. When you received, the len value includes the \n which is in data so that you can use it to retrieve the data easily (by replacing it by \0)