Documentation for the developpement version of Inksmoto Level Editor
This version of Inksmoto Level Editor is not stable and not fully tested, but you can test it anyway.
Svg made with the 0.2.0 version of Inksmoto Level Editor are not compatible with this developement version of Inksmoto Level Editor.
The next version of Inksmoto will require Inkscape 0.46. This version of Inkscape no longer uses python-xml, but lxml instead. Tk is still needed. And python too (don't know the minimum required version required, but Inkscape 0.46 is packaged with python 2.5).
- inkscape (=0.46)
- python (=2.5)
Fast installation on Linux/Mac/Unices
mkdir ~/.inkscape cd ~/.inkscape svn export svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/xmoto/svg2lvl/trunk/keys svn export svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/xmoto/svg2lvl/trunk/extensions
Fast installation on Windows
- download inkscape 0.46 : http://downloads.sourceforge.net/inkscape/Inkscape-0.46.win32.exe
- download that archive http://download.tuxfamily.org/xmoto/svg2lvl/dev/python.7z (open it with 7-zip)
- download inksmoto trunk here: http://svn.tuxfamily.org/viewvc.cgi/trunk/extensions.tar.gz?root=xmoto_svg2lvl&view=tar
- install inkscape 0.46
- replace python directory inside inkscape installation by the one you've just downloaded
- update share/extensions/ directory inside inkscape installation by the one you've just downloaded
You can see the progress of the developpement in the bug tracker: http://todo.xmoto.tuxfamily.org/index.php?project=2&do=index
On this page there's informations on how the code is structured (in french) Inksmoto-code-documentation