Documentation for the developpement version of svg2lvl
This version of svg2lvl is not stable and not fully tested, but you can test it anyway. It requires Inkscape functionnalities that will be available in the next version of Inkscape, so to test this svg2lvl version, you have to compile Inkscape from source.
Svg made with the 0.2.0 version of svg2lvl are not compatible with this developement version of svg2lvl.
- Inkscape (0.45 or later or svn version)
- Python (>= 2.3)
- Svg2lvl converter and inkscape extension from cvs
$ cvs -z3 -d:pserver:email@example.com:/cvsroot/xmoto co -P svg2lvl/
They are the same that for the 0.3.0 version of svg2lvl : http://wiki.xmoto.free.fr/index.php?title=Inkscape-0.3.0#Pre-requesites
- show xmoto textures in Inkscape. DONE
- show xmoto sprites in Inkscape. IN PROGRESS
- allow xmoto to update texture informations when new textures are downloaded by xmoto. IN PROGRESS
- create an automatic installation for Unix and Windows. TODO
- allow inkscape to open .lvl files. IN PROGRESS