"; echo $title_nice; echo ""; } ?>
Installation on Windows
Windows XP, Vista, 2000, and 7
- This works for Windows XP, Vista, 2000, and Windows 7. To download X-Moto, download it here: http://download.tuxfamily.org/xmoto/xmoto/0.5.10/xmoto-0.5.10-win32-setup.exe
If the setup.exe doesn't work, then try this: http://download.tuxfamily.org/xmoto/xmoto/0.5.10/xmoto-0.5.10-win32.zip
- For Windows 8 users, the setup.exe doesnt work, because of libxml2.dll is missing that pops up, when you open xmoto. But don't worry, we have a solution to make it work. Download the win32.zip of X-Moto here: http://download.tuxfamily.org/xmoto/xmoto/0.5.10/xmoto-0.5.10-win32.zip
Installation for Debian/Ubuntu
For Debian/Ubuntu users, simply go to your terminal, and type in:
sudo apt-get install xmoto
Or can simply download the .deb file for X-Moto here: http://download.tuxfamily.org/xmoto/xmoto/dev/xmoto_0.5.10~3411_amd64.deb
Installation on Linux
Installation on Mac OS X
This requires Mac OS X 10.1 and later. There is 2 ways to install this.
Installation with MacPorts
- 1st way is with MacPorts. To install MacPorts, download the dmg here. Choose the one for your right software.
- For Mac OS X Tiger 10.4
- For Mac OS X Leopard 10.5
- For Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6
- For Mac OS X Lion 10.7
- For Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8
After you install MacPorts, open up the Terminal app, and type in:
sudo port install xmoto
This will download and install the dependicies for X-Moto. If the download and installing is done, there should be a MacPorts folder in your Applications folder. Inside the MacPorts folder, should be a nice little X-Moto app in there. Double click it, and enjoy X-Moto.
Download the .zip/.dmg
- 2nd way is to download the .zip. You can download the latest .zip of X-Moto for Mac OS X here: http://download.tuxfamily.org/xmoto/xmoto/0.5.10/xmoto-0.5.10-macosx.zip
Open up the .zip, and put the X-Moto.app into your Applications folder, to install it.
I hope this guide helps yall!!!